Friday, May 15, 2009







Cool Coty Reporting that my new sister has settled in. We put one of the Kuranda beds on the back deck this morning and all lounged outside drinking coffee and listening to the birds, while it was still cool. I LOVE COOL COTY weather. I HATE hot weather.

Luna keeps stealing MY dog napping spot and then scrunches the cover all up into a ball, it takes her several minutes to get it just right. Sheesh - girls..... She is a QT - little brown polka-dotted freckles on the back of her ears and also lightly under her white fur. We've been running around like zombies in the dog pasture and after a while I have to flop down and rest. Luna and Susie continue to run like zombies, so I have to get up and join them again because I might miss something. It's soooooo much fun. Gotta Grey - Gotta Run, see ya' at the Farm Meeting. Cool Coty.

1 comments:

Van said...

We all can't wait to meet her. Luna and Susie look pretty together. Keep being a good big brother, no matter how pesky those sisters can be.