Saturday, March 7, 2009

Buon giorno, il grande cane parla. I'm practicing my greyhound Italian. "Good morning, the big dog speaks". I had an exciting week staying at the Manyhounds Inn. I have pictures to prove what fun I had and how stylish I can be. One picture shows me in a white cap with a brim and my Mom says it looks EXACTLY like a picture she has of her father !! Same long snout profile and hat !! Too funny - I didn't realize that Sicilians and greyhounds were related but the snozzolas match and the proof is in the picture :--)

Kate noticed that my back outer toes are kind of torn up and we visited the vet to see what could be done. Some dogs have 'cat' feet, some have webbed feet, and others hare feet. Greyhounds have Hare feet which are elongated with the two center toes longer than the side toes. I'm going to have surgery next week to fix those two outside toes so that I can run like the wind again.

E tempo per il mio pelo. It is time for my nap.

1 comments:

Van said...

Coty,

We love your blog. We are sorry to hear that you have to have surgery but hope it gets you back to top running form for your back yard.

Here is hoping for a quick recovery.

Van and Susan