Thursday, March 12, 2009


Want to see my bandaged tootsies?
"Pedicure, stile del levriero".
"Pedicure, Greyhound style" :--)

Mom is telecommuting this week - to keep an eye on me although I don't know why as Susie is lying on a pillow outside my crate door watching me also !! Suz' gives me a sniff every now and again to make sure I'm still breathing -which is soooo annoying - all right, already !! - I'm napping !! I'm napping !!. I'm not really as squished as it looks in the picture, Just resting upside down, being a silly Greyt. Mom ordered a Kuranda bed just for me, except they sent the wrong size hardware - too bad, or I could be snoozing Kuranda-style right now. Susie's Kuranda bed is red and mine will be green.

1 comments:

Van said...

Oh Coty, your feet are so pathetically cute all bandaged up like that.

We are so happy to hear that your mom takes such good care of you.

We know you will be back on your feet again, Or maybe not, with the new bed and all.