Saturday, February 21, 2009











Coty's collapsed Downward Facing Dog Yoga pose. Coty faking a Greyhound Feeling Remorse pose. The Total Juvenile Delinquent ! I'm in BIG trouble - big dog -big trouble. My Mom went out for two hours, and to entertain myself I chewed up the corner of the front windowsill. I am in my crate right now - feeling a very slight tinge of remorse. My Mom was shocked to say the least since she keeps telling people I am such a good dog. She might be a little lofty in her characterization of me. I had a big Chew so it isn't like I didn't have something else to munch on. I don't know what got into me. "It was just there", right in front of me while standing looking out the front window. Sheesh. Ciao - Coty, JD Extraordinaire.

1 comments:

pseuzen said...

JDE (aka Coty),

Has your mom had a chance to have the damage repaired? You sure do put on a convincing face.

Hopefully the weather will be good soon. Do not forget that the Marti Gras Woodstock Downtown is this Friday Night.

-Susan