Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow - it's a sharp world out from the Track. I cut my wrist-knob, as my Mom calls it, and had to get 2 staples zapped into it ! The Vet says I'm a great dog, and didn't fuss at all. When he (the Vet) said I may need one of those Elizabethian collars if I am a chewer - my Mom nixed that idea. I've been trying to be good and not chew on my wrist covering. So far, so good. It is closing up and I still have the staples in. Two days. Eight to go. Can you picture a greyhound - and a big one at that - trying to get into a kennel wearing one of those goofy things ??! Queen Elizabeth, maybe, but not King Coty. I'm sure they are very useful and help the healing process, but, frankly Scarlett - Not For Me, Thank You.

1 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Coty, quit beating yourself up! I hope you will not be bleeding again before class tomorrow. You have to be careful with that thin skin.

Jen