Sunday, February 8, 2009

Hi, it's Coty, back to blogging. I've been snoring by the fire for the last month as it's been so cold out. I've also been in school - obedience training with Jen Bachelor. My best command so far is 'lie down'. My Mom says I'm perfect at that. I don't do the sphinx look too well, mostly just slide into a 'sit' and then plop over on my side which is comfy and relaxing. My biggest goal is to learn to push open the dog door at home by myself. Not there yet, although if someone flips to door up for me, I can use it just fine and dandy. Susie is lucky - her dog door is electronic but even though it's the largest one, I'm a tall dude and it doesn't fit me as well so we had Big Dog door put in also. My Mom learned a new trick herself yesterday. She made me go through the door to eat my dinner. Not a snack mind you, she had my DINNER! I thought that was a dirty trick, but - whatever - I was hungry. The weather has been wonderful for two days and we are planning a vegetable garden. The idea is for me and Susie to play 'around it'. Hee-hee, we will see how that works out :-)

1 comments:

GreytGold said...

Hey Coty,

I heard Jen say that you were doing really well in obedience class. I hope you get your CGC at the end of class! It's an easy test. If a big lunker like me can get it, any hound can!

Drew, fka L's Main Event