Sunday, November 23, 2008

Wooooo-eeeeeeeeee. I am finally in my forever home. My pet-sitters gave me a very cool collar with a special meaning before I left, and it makes me look dashing. My new sister, Susie, is happy that I'm back and she is surprised that I can manage the stairs ! I went up all by myself, took a little snooze on my upstairs bed, and then went down again (with just the teensiest coaxing). And I've been up and down twice since then. Susie and I went for a little walk and now it's back to snoozing on my downstairs bed. Ciao for now.

2 comments:

Versatile Greyhounds Project said...

Yea, Coty!!! Big congrats on your homecoming. You're gonna love having a forever home. Watch out for them pesky kitties.

Van said...

Coty,

You are a wonderful boy, and we are so proud of you.

You really are an exceptionally sweet boy, and your mom is so lucky to have you (and you her).

We are going to keep in touch, and we expect to see you at pet therapy so you can strut your stuff.

Have fun with your new sisters and brothers.

We love you.

Van, Susan, Kane, Dewey, and the cats.