Saturday, November 8, 2008

Mistaken Identity

OK, I thought you should hear it from me first. This morning I went to take Coyote out. As soon as I get out the door I hear howls of laughter from inside. My wife is about to pee herself.

In my haste to get out the door I grabbed Dewey and not Coyote. Given that the 2 look so much alike I did not realize my mistake before it was too late. I will need to double check that tail to make sure I have the correct dog. Coyote's tail is extremely curved, and Dewey's is straight.

Coyote, we call him Yote for short, slept in our room last night and was perfect. He slept peacefully on his mat and never made a peep. So far he is the easiest foster we have done. Not a single accident in the house, he pays no attention to the cats, and he is content to sleep on his mat when I am working around the house.

The lucky family who adopts this dog will get a very special grey. While all greyhounds are sweet, some really stand out. Yote is one of those.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coyote is one handsome Dude ! Love those serious eyebrows. Susie (my rescue) has her own gorgeous brown eyes to flirt with. She and I are looking for that special canine to narrow the Cats vs. Dog count in this house. We have applied for adoption and maybe Coyote will be the one for us ! Christine & SusieQ.