Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I am fit as a fiddle ! My vet says I am so relaxed, and I adjusted from the track life very well. I was plopped on the floor for most of my exam - just acting relaxed and cool. That's me - Cool Coty. Thanks to my foster parents - and Dewey & Kane and the kitties, for introducing me to my new life. Way cool. My Mom says I am Perfect Dog # 2. Susie, my sister, is Almost Perfect Dog # 1 - she's a slipper thief though which is the reason for the "Almost". Gotta run - nap time.
Ciao, ciao.

1 comments:

Van said...

Coty,

We are so glad you are keeping us up to date on your new advenures. It must have been so exciting to see those wild turkeys, since the ones you saw around here were in a bottle (just kidding).

We are so happy to have been your foster parents, you were a dream. If we were in the market for a third dog you would be here with us. As it is we are so happy for your mom, Susie, and you. You are the perfect dog.

Love,

Van, Susan, Kane, Dewey, and the cats.

P.S.

Kane and Dewey want to come over once you get your fence so they can play too.