Sunday, April 26, 2009


It only took 5 months but I think I'm getting a grey hound sister !! Is that Way Coty-Cool or what ?? Her name is Pk's Lynx, NKA Luna. We get to meet her next Saturday and if she likes me and Susie - she will be COMING HOME with us. What's not to like about me, or love for that matter ? I'm tall, dark (the brindle stripes) and handsome ! Soft too. Chicks dig me. Susie thinks I am The Best. And except for my teensy little phobia about the flying battleships known as carpenter bees - I am cool. Here's a picture of our potential adoptee that my Mom found on the greyhound database - isn't she beautiful ? Keep your toes crossed ;--)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Coty, I think I like your looks and I know you are going to love me. I can hardly wait to meet you on Saturday - BTW- I am prettier than my pictures and sweet as pie!
Your new best friend,
Luna

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

My friend, Kathy, will be so pleased! She really wanted to see this beautiful girl get a home!

Jen

Team Zero Gravity said...

Jen is right! I'm thrilled. I really hope it works out. I think Luna is GORGEOUS and she sounds like a real sweetheart. I would love for her to find a GREAT home! If my life wasn't so chaotic right now, I would have liked to possibly adopt her. So I'm ecstatic that you are interested in her and may adopt her. Can't wait to hear how it goes next week. Make sure to post and let us all know.

Zan said...

Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Van said...

Coty, I am SOOOOO happy for you. Luna is beautiful. She will be a great contrast to yourself with her coloring. Kane and Dewey can't wait to have a play date with you all. Good luck!

pseuzen said...

Coty-

Congrats! So excited for you! But the "toes" did you have to mention the "toes" in your message?

How are your tootsies doing?

-Susan