Sunday, March 21, 2010

Il cane perfetto gentiluomo




Ciao, hello. Have you ever seen such a cool sit, don't I look like, il cane perfetto gentiluomo, the perfect gentleman hound ?? My tush was a bit chilly but I am Cool Coty, after all. Miss Jen would be so proud ! This is my snow picture but yesterday was a perfect March day. We went for a stroll in downtown Woodstock (GA) for the St. Patty's Day parade and good Irish cheer. Susie, Luna and I met Susan LaB and Dewey, Kane and Mr. Deeds. Susie and Luna were pooped at the end of the day. We got lots of pets and kisses and a little girl said she loved me ! ;-)) I like little girls, kind of scary, but girls are very smart :) Life is just darned weird sometimes. The kitten was sitting on the kitchen counter watching me eat last week, she is kind of uncoordinated I must say, and just slid off right into my bowls! I had to high-tail it out of the room like a whirling dervish. I AM NOT EATING IN THERE ANYMORE -who wants a plop of kitten feet in their food ? Until I re-calibrate my greyhound brain I am eating in a different spot. Hunh ! Piu tardi. Later. CC.

1 comments:

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

I am proud! That is a great sit! Looking good, Coty.