Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Too Cool For Words

Troppo Cool per le parole. That's me - Cool Coty, too cool for words ! Sometimes a picture IS worth a thousand words. The chicks dig me. Except for our new kitten Margherita, she is
nell' amore, in luv with Susie. I am jealous, I'm the handsome Dood in this joint. Margherita slinks in and out between Susie's legs, rubs under her chin, and takes a flying leap on her neck when Susie leaves the room. My bi-ped says "Not to worry, it's a kitty with raging hormones thing and it will be fixed in due time". I don't get it, but I'm a greyhound...
We went to pet therapy last Sunday, but it's still scary for me. Miss Luna Petunia and Jessie were the Belles of the Ball. Ciao, ciao.

2 comments:

Van said...

I don't see how you could be cool Coty in that getup. You must have been a hot dog.

Cool Coty said...

It was 9 degrees out that morning. I'm a snappy dresser. My bi-ped entered this picture in the K9 Voyager contest.