Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Those Pearly Whites - It Ain't Chewing Tobaky

PeeeeYuuuuu - Potty Mouth Coty. Cool Coty was not chewing tobacco out behind the barn tonight. No siree... chewing cat poop is my new vice. My bi-ped had, not 5 minutes before, been admiring my pearly whites, exclaiming how nice and healthy they looked. Hah ! I showed her what juvenile delinquent JD Coty is all about. We were getting ready for our walk and I was so excited that I dashed downstairs, grabbed a bite of cat poop out of the litter box - yes, you read that right - cat poop, and chewed it right up ! Then made a mad dash back upstairs catch the walk. BUSTED ! Bending down to hook me up - my dragon breath gave me away. Gag ! The cat was out of the bag. Freshly chewed cat poo. Phew-weeee. One look into my crocodile sized jaws and the brown glob on my molar was a dead give-away :--( Talk about potty mouth !!!!!!!!!!! Heee-Heeeeeeee. We did some serious tooth brushing and my pearly whites are clean again. Luna and Susie think I'm a disgusting meathead. Chicks. JD Coty signing off.

1 comments:

Van said...

Little sisters can't comprehend the finer things in dog life, like cat box hors d'oeuvres.

The trick is to not get caught with cat litter stuck to your muzzle after the fact. When it comes to sneaking cat tootsie rolls, stealth is the order of the day.

Go have a snack.