Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh giorno felice! Oh Happy Day !. My new fenced playground is still muddy from this wonderful rain. Susie, my Sis, showed me how to drink from a puddle in the red, muddy clay. Much joy ! Then I figured I would dig it a little deeper and see if there are Greyhounds in China. Caught red-pawed. Not a problem, my Mom just turned the hose on my feet before bringing me back inside. We had fun at the Meet and Greet last Sunday. It was too exciting, and I had to rest my weary bones on the weight scale. Susie, was the official Circus Barker, bringing 'em in, waving all the Marks over, smiling like the cutie pie she is. "Come one, come all, give me a little scratch, and then let my friend Susan tell you all about how greyt greyhounds are". Next Sunday - we are going to the Pet therapy - hope there are lots of laps to rest my chin and hands for petting. See ya' then. Ciao, ciao.

2 comments:

Van said...

Coyote,

You are not a delinquent, contrary to current reports. You are, however, one of the laziest greyhounds I have ever met. You are also one of the sweetest. If we had been in the market for another grey you would be with us. Your mom is lucky to have snatched you. Give regards to your sister. We love you.

Van, Susan, Kane, Dewey, and the cats

pseuzen said...

Coty,

We were hoping that the weather would stay dry a bit more so that we could invite you to a dog park or come for a visit to Your Park soon.

Our latest foster is here and she is your opposite twin: she is a beautiful tiny brindle who looks much like Dewey. Her name is Notorious Vizio: www.notoriousvizio.blogspot.com

We hope that you are having a Happy New Year! And tell Christine that we said the same.

Kane, Dewey, The Cats, Van and Susan