Friday, December 12, 2008

Buon giorno - It turns out that my sweet and fun-loving personality is really a disguise. I am a total delinquent my Mom says ! She says this because I ripped to shreds every single little frou-frou ball she had in a bowl on the coffee table in the family room - I mean really - I smuggled each one into the Library room where my crate is - I confined my mess...sheeesh. I'm going to share my delinquency with Dewey and Kane when I see them at the Meet & Greet this Sunday - I bet they'll be impressed ! Ciao-Ciao.

2 comments:

Van said...

Coty,

I had no idea you had a mischievous streak. You were always such a gentleman at our house. I also had no idea you are Italian, as referenced in your blog entries. Behave yourself, or else it might be arrivederci for you.

We can't wait to see you this Sunday!

Versatile Greyhounds Project said...

Wow, Cot. That honeymoon period didn't last long. Glad you & your new sister have a yard to play in. Sounds like life is going great... except for the coffee table decorations.