Monday, September 6, 2010

Ouch !


Ow, ow, ow !! Ask me where Polaris is, and I can point to it.
The infamous greyhound happy tail. This is what happens when us greyhounds get happy :-) Our little bony tails slap anything within distance and - whacko - broken tails. At least I didn't break the skin, I'm just patched up with tape for the next few weeks.
The weather is nice and cool in the mornings, Luna, Susie and I are hanging out in the field today with the cats. The butterfly weed is true to its name - full of bees and butterflies and several Swallowtail chrysalises.

3 comments:

Jemma Chihuahua said...

Poor you, that sounds painful. Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Weird! Do you know when he did it? Can it be corrected? One of my past greyhounds did something to the end of her tail, but it was just one day that I noticed it could bend very unnaturally towards the end just like Coyote's. I had no idea when she did it and it never caused any pain. I never did anything to it.

Never Say Never Greyhounds said...

Did this heal?