Saturday, July 25, 2009

Running With The Bulls


Quegli sciocchi pazzeschi mi non hanno niente. "Those Crazy Fools (who run with the bulls) have nothing on me". This wading pool thing is so Coty Cool, that my bi-ped pack leader thinks I am a complete nut case. We just did 3 rounds of Run With The Bulls. This is how it works - I - Cool Coty - make a mad dash into my wading pool - splash, splash, whack and jump until it waves. My pack leader calls me out to dry off, but today because she had a red beach towel, I turned into a Raging Greyt-Bull. I ran at her like the devil was after me, she waved the towel and I zipped past at 45 mph. After a few runs at the cape, I ran back to the pool, cannon balled in, and then ... 'got the call' Toro Toro Toro !!!! I was out in a flash and high-tailing it down to the bottom of the dog field headed for that red waving towel. I zipped, I zapped, I zigged and I zagged. It was waaaaay Coty Cool. And we did the whole thing over and over again. Who knew ??? Susie and Luna think I am the coolest Dude on the block. It's true. I AM COOL COTY.

1 comments:

Van said...

I would love to see you in one of your running sessions. I am sure it is a beautiful sight to behold.